Monday 31 October 2016

Wash and a Splosh and Short Back and Sides!

Yo Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

Well, it has been interesting today!

Last night there was a bit of a squabble in the ferret cage but it ended up in a chase up and down the furniture on both levels. We thing that Eric stuck his nose into May's bedroom without asking and May took exception!

We are sure that Eric just wants to snuggle up to May 'cos he has left his brother and sister back in the rescue centre and they all used to snuggle up together at night!

Down on the beach May was teasing Holly by shouting out to Old Two Legs to 'Wash Her Butt Again!'.

That May can be a right pickle when she wants to be!

Go On! Give her butt another scrub!
Holly and I got dropped off at the Parlour for a good wash and hair cut so the ferrets had the run of the house!

May and Eric were chasing each other around the lounge and kitchen with May dooking her tail off while chasing Eric!

Then she would stop and Eric started to chase her but he didn't do any dooking!

This carried on for some time and we think that is a good sign and who knows, we might even wake up one morning to find them sharing a bed together!

It was rather late that OTL picked us up, three fifteen he was told and three fifteen he was at the counter arguing over the cost of our haircut! He reckons that next time he is going to have ago with some sheep shears and a bottle of iodine!

Wot's the iodine for?

To make up for our terrible day we stopped off at the Doggy Shop and OTL got some Chicken strips for the ferrets and two new water dispensers for their show cages and of course, we got some chicken fillets!

Yum! Yum!

Mind you, that didn't stop Holly and me from mugging some chicken strips on top of the chicken fillets we mugged OTL for after leaving the Doggy Shop!

Back home we had some of that 'Posh Doggy Scoff' that The Missus sometimes gets us when she is feeling guilty about the standard doggy scoff she serves up!

There is nothing like a sad face looking at that stuff to make her feel horrid!

Both Holly and I sniff like a Tarts Handbag and we went looking for a sniff to roll in but OTL had us on a lead and was 'In Control'!

Rats!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Evening little maties. I bet you and Holly chops look really super even if you don't sniff so good at the moment, I'm sure you'll sort out the sniff on tomorrows walk. It's a shame you're so far away, my lady Caroline is really good, I love her, I give her lots of licks, I'm hoping one day she'll forget to bath me if I keep giving her licks. She only charges £25 for me and sometimes she drops her price down to £20 if I don't have much to take off. I know she gives a discount for more than one woofer. My mum stays with me though cos she knows I'm a fidget. I bet you two look like the bees knees. Glad to hear that Miss May and Eric had a good play together, maybe she should put a do not disturb sign up when she doesn't want Eric to enter her boudoir. I bet Miss Wendy don't mind fabulous Freddy sharing her bedroom. Personally I like to snuggle up and have snuggles. I reckon Holly chops should sit on Miss May, fancy telling OTL that Holly needed her butt washed again. Now I'm thinking, maybe, Mr Nipper should come down there and live with Miss May and exotic Eric should come and live here with me. I reckon Mr Nipper and Miss May would be well suited and I could do with a little friend who doesn't always tell tales on me like wot that Mr Nipper does. I'm glad to hear you got some decent posh scoff today, I should think Mrs TM does feel guilty when she gives you that cheap scoff. Good to hear that OTL bought you some nice treats. Have a lovely evening all and hope you get to share more of those nice treats. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr (I got a better idea, I'll send that woofer down to the seaside) Nipper xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete