Thursday 20 April 2017

Hunting Monsters!

Hi Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

The good news is, there's no rain!

Yesterday The Missus was supposed to go and supply a blood sample but she had to fast for twelve hours. That was OK, but she forgot and slurped down a cup of coffee which stopped her going. So, today she didn't have a morning coffee, just water, which she hates!

OK, all ready to go and a quick look at the paperwork and guess wot?

The centre is close don Thursdays!

Have another coffee and plan to go down tomorrow!

We don't have that trouble, our vet is open seven days a week 'cos they like taking money!

Down on the beach today the ferrets decided they would go Monster Hunting!

When we got down there it was just before a full sunrise so we had to wait for a while before it became light enough to go hunting!

Here there be Monsters!
 We started off with Freddy doing some digging on the beach to entice the Monsters from out of the sea weed!

Just enough to tempt a Monster out to sniff it!
 Next, Miss Wendy went in 'Ferreting' about under the rocks and in the rock pools trying to drive the Monsters out.

Now, Monsters are tricky devils 'cos they don't always run away, sometimes they dig into the mud and disappear!

There is one here somewhere, I can sniff it!
Well, in the end Fred and Wendy gave up and headed off to the car and home to a good rampage around the house!

Lunchtime Eric and May went off to do another sweep of the beach and the rock pools.

Something just ran across my paws!
We watched them scurry up and down the beach but there was no sign of any Monsters. Miss May even climbed on top of a rock to get a better  view over the rocks.

OK, I'll have a look up here!
Holly was sniffing up and down the beach and reckons she found a Monster 'cos she had a roll!

Old Two Legs had a look and said that the Monster was in fact a small crab that was dead!

Holly didn't care, she reckon the sniff was gigantic and qualified as a Monster on sniff alone!

We have chicken for dinner tonight and TM has got to fast again which she says she will, after dinner!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. It's been quite sunny here but still there is a chilly wind and we had a little bit of rain this afternoon. My mum sends her sympathy to Mrs TM, now way does my mum do the morning without her coffee. My mum had to go to the dentist this afternoon, she has to go back next week to see someone who cleans teeth and then go back the week after to have a crown looked at .......... no I didn't realise my mum was royalty but seems her crown might need to be filled or replaced, my mum is saving up as I type. I met up with a woofer mate on my walk this morning but I was in a hurry to get home cos there was a chilly wind blowing along behind me. I didn't find any super sniffs or any vaguely interesting sniffs come to that. I hope Holly chops managed to hang on to her super sniff. Are the ferrets alright climbing those huge rocks, do they have a safety net underneath them? We're off to bed early tonight cos my mum is working in the morning. Enjoy your chicken, I'm glad you're getting some decent scoff at last. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think nurses have to sharpen those needles to get the blood out of some people so they have to shut up shop every so often! Hope that tomorrow they are ready, are you and Holly going to hold her paw, Holly especially is used to having needles stuck into her, will the nurse take her temperature I wonder! This morning was warmer than this afternoon, I played mechanics help putting my foot on the brake and lifting the hand brake, fair worn out was I but all finished before it got cold. I bet the monsters were hiding and laughing with their Harry Potter invisibility cloaks on, the sniffs were still there they couldn't hide those. Was the chicken good, I hope so and nice to hear you are getting good scoff. Hope TM is OK, don't get in her way when she comes charging back for her coffee and breakfast. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete