Saturday 20 May 2017

Another Busy Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, those doom sayers on the TV were saying that we were going to get all the normal weekend weather, like storms and floods and plagues of frogs and stuff like that.

Not us!

Today we only got .3mm of rain according to the rain gauge and wot rain we saw was miles away from us!

Well, Essex is getting a splash now!
 As we got around the corner, what did we see? Herne Bay was getting a splosh as well!

And a little splosh here as well!
 Down on the beach it was all sun shine!

Holly was lounging on the beach, catching a few rays when Miss May decided to creep up behind her and do a 'Gottcha'!

I've not seen Holly jump so high!

Miss May doing a 'Sneaky Creep Up' on Holly Chops!
 Of course, once she had done that on Holly, I was the next target! Trouble was, I had one eye swivelled back so I could spot the sneaky ferret as she sidled up and whispered in my ear.......

Go on, share the sniff with me?
 Well, what could a woofer say?

Heading back to the car Old Two Legs was sneezing his beard off, seems the hay fever season has started and it's going to be watery eyes, blocked up noses thumping head aches!

Doesn't he make such a noise!

See you all tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. Well wot a day here, you know that rain you could see in the distance, well it was HERE ....... we woke up to bright sunshine, then over came the clouds and dropped all the rain on us, then we had sunshine, then we had rain, then we had sunshine, then we had rain ... and so this is how the day has gone on. I went down the vets this morning to get my butt sorted and I've lost a bit of weight, not as much as my mum wanted, but as I was wagging my tail all the time I was on the scales, she couldn't really see how much I'd really lost. Loved all the pictures today, you didn't say if OTL's scope thingy has arrived yet so don't know if we can look forward to narglenebulas soon. That Miss May is very sneaky, I'm surprised Holly chops didn't have a word in her ear for making her jump. Them TL's do make a lot of noise when they sneeze, my mum has had a cold and she's been making me jump with all the sneezing. Hope you all have a lovely evening and the mugging is good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's joining in the excitement of the day, even OTL is doing his best to ward off the nargles with that sneeze, poor man he loves nature but it doesn't love him. Seems the scope is still on its way perhaps it got stuck in Archies deludge so we must wait some more. The clouds did come over and made Michael had to hurry with his mowing duties but our neighbours are back now so all the plant pot watering duties are halted. Their garden has survived!!! Hope your food has been to your liking and maybe a dry spell has brought out your frogs. Happy Sunday xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete