Tuesday 6 June 2017

Another Busy Day!

Yo Woofers!

Us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

We have had a busy day today, Old Two Legs has been crying into his wallet again!

It started off this morning when Holly and I landed in the 'Poodle Parlour' for our shampoo & set!

A little while ago OTL was informed that the prices have gone up and that got him all sad and poor.

Today they tried to charge him even more! So, why the increase OTL wanted to know and the girl said that they charged even more for Yorkshire Terriers!

Stuff the Yorkshire Woofers said OTL, my dogs are crossbreeds and live in Kent, not Yorkshire!

The girl said that she would keep it at the old price this time but next time the price goes up!

OTL is going to see if there is a City & Guilds course on dog clipping and do it him self!

After that upset OTL was off to the dentist and after stabbing him and drilling holes in his teeth, he then got some medication and a big bill.

More crying into his wallet!

This afternoon I was taken to the vet for a checkup on my water works. OTL had to get a sample of my wee which was sent off into the back room for testing.

Why can't they just sniff it like wot us woofers do, I mean, we can tell your life story with a good sniff!

We were told my Ph. is a little Alkaline and there was some Protein in my wee as well. So, OTL was given another sample bottle and told to come back in six weeks time with another sample, my wee not his! 

Well, tomorrow should be a little quieter, just the anti tick stuff to go on!

I'm off to see what is for dinner!

Bye Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Evening little maties. Wow, poor OTL, I bet his wallet is empty now. I don't know how much your lady charges but my lady charges £25 for me and if we had another woofer she'd give a discount on her rate. She charges more for big woofers but then you should see the size of some of them. I think OTL needs to surf the net and find another groomer. Tell OTL he could get some clippers off the internetty and do you himself, my mum reckons you and Holly chops are good girls and would stand still and be clipped and brushed, not like me, I walk round in circles and I stand when Caroline wants me to sit and I sit when Caroline wants me to stand....... Glad you didn't get stabbed at the vets, you're right about giving the wee a good sniff. Sorry to hear that OTL had to be stabbed and drilled, it really hasn't been his day. I hope OTL has a better day tomorrow. Now I went to meet the new vet this morning. I went in twice, my old vet hadn't sent over the book they have on me so I had a quick check and my butt sorted out then I had to go and wait again until the book arrived and the vet had a read of it. They were quite nice there and I got some cuddles and the lady behind the desk even held me while my mum was filling in some forms. I think I'll probably go back again if I feel poorly. My mum has to go back this week to pick up my shipping order of tablets. Hasn't the weather been horrible today, I reckoned we had a nargle in our chimney but my mum said it was just the wind ........ hmmmm..... I don't believe her. I went out in the garden this morning to see if any of the frogs wanted to play whizz and hop but I couldn't find any of them. My mum put my coat on and wanted me to walk to the car but I refused to go out of the door. Seriously, she thought I was going out to get wetted????!!!!!!! Hope you have a nice evening all with plenty of muggings and paws crossed that tomorrow you manage to get some nice sniffs to rub behind your ears. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I don't like the sound of all this empty wallet syndrome, very catching I'm told. I think they should bottle your wee and sell it, Eau de Cologne, how about Eau de Allhallows, maybe doesn't have the same sort of draw but I think once the word spreads you could be even more famous than you already are. You haven't had any cameras down your way, maybe on Friday after the Election the TV people will be down for the peoples verdict. Miserable day today, it brightened up at 6pm when the ferrets were fast asleep. TM is the one handy with the scissors, couldn't she fit in a bit of woofer pruning amongst her jobs. Give the ticks a run for their money tomorrow, hope you enjoy your snoozy, nibbley, evening xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete