Monday 18 December 2017

Damp Sniffs Today!

Hi Ho Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

Now, wot a change from yesterday, I mean, it was almost mild down on the beach!

All the frost had gone and although there was damp, it wasn't too bad!

Mind you, May and Eric said it was too damp on the beach and managed to blag a lift until we got to the hill! Of course, then it was straight into the grass for a sniff and a run back to the car park!

I don't mind the cold but it's a damp paw I object to!
It seems that although they all have fluffy coats our ferrets are really happier in doors where it's warm!

You can tell that 'cos they seem to be more 'active' when they are jet out of the cage.

Freddy has a great time playing 'Tickle Tummy' and doesn't need a second invitation to 'Roll Over'!

Come on, just one more tickle!
Today has been a bit slow so Old Two Legs has been tidying the office up and playing with the camera. All we were getting was Flash!.......Flash!............Flash!.........Flash!

If that flashes one more time I'm going wee on it!
 Lunchtime Freddy and Wendy came out with us 'cos it was warm enough for a walk. They played the normal game with OTL, you know, wriggle, wriggle, get down, crawl up OTL's leg, get picked up, wriggle, wriggle, get down, crawl up OTL's leg, get picked up again!

They had him on the go almost all the way to the football field!

When the sniffs are damp you have to work hard to find them!
This afternoon has been just as busy as this morning and both Holly and I retired to bed to catch up on our sleep!

Holly has just spotted the Doggy Scoff Tin, it's going to be 'One of Those Days'!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. It's been a very damp chilly day here, I've been snuggled up most of the day, I've only been out when I really had too. I was up very early on guard duty, then I snuggled with my mum for an hour when she got home from work, then I snuggled with my boy when my mum went back to work. I've been quite busy with all the snuggling, I'm quite worn out and need an early night to catch up on my snooze. It looks quite chilly where you are. Loved all the pictures today, please don't wee on the camera otherwise I won't be able to see the photos that OTL takes of you all. Now this doggie scoff tin that Holly can see, how about you wee on that then maybe you'll get some decent scoff instead. Hope Izzy's mum feels better today. Wot day is Mrs Sue coming with the lorry load of scoff she's promised you, maybe I could paw a lift down to get there when she arrives. Have a lovely evening all, stay warm, hope the muggings are good. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (tired) Arch and Mr Nipper xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found TM's perfect Christmas present from you all and OTL, I have sent her a link and also to Archie for his mum. Both of them will absolutely love these as presents although not too sure where they will be kept, do let me know what you think! It was really a warmish day today and what lovely pictures, Eric is really looking wonderful with all the beautiful colours in his winter coat. They are funny to keep wanting pick ups and put downs, just like small children really. Is this OTL's new camera he has been playing with and flashing at you, no wonder you are threatening it but I agree with Archie it is that tin of doggie scoff that wants weeing on not the flash because then OTL wouldn't be able to take your pictures in doors and that would be sad, sad, sad. Now, as to when I am visiting, it is Thursday and waiting for TM to tell me when is best, I have the plate clean and dusted ready to be adorned with stuff, (Note to self: Remember OTL only eats lettuce and drinks whiskey but that would simply float off the plate during the journey). Going to a lunch party tomorrow, Tuesday, I am taking cheese and ham sandwiches if you feel peckish about midday but others are taking quiche, sausage rolls, mincepies, cheese, crackers, scones with jam and cream and many more and cheese straws!!! I now feel hungary and must finish my Stollen xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete