Saturday 13 January 2018

Another grey day but we are alright!

Hello Woofers!

Here we are again, Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret!

It's been a bit chilly today, mind you, we were up so early that the sun was still in bed!

OK, who pinched the sea?
Old Two Legs tried taking photos of Holly and me but the camera couldn't lock onto us so he ended up with a picture of Sheerness with the fairy lights!

Too dark for the sun!
On our way to the beach we pass the old refinery site that has slowly been taken to bits over the years. All that seems to be left, if you ignore the concrete, are a few storage tanks and these look like they are being torn down!

It won't be long before they disappear all together!
 Down along the Sea Wall it was all grey again, the only colour we saw was a plastic drinks cup!

Waiting for the Spring to get started.
 We did spot a Wormy Man out on the mud flats looking for worms that had lost their way and needed a lift!

Here Wormy Wormy!
 We got back to the football field to find they had started the match so we all stood there for a while watching the game. Holly was getting all excited and kept on jumping up and down calling out 'Come on, on me 'ead'!

On me 'ead sunshine!
Back home it was back onto the sofa, paws up in the air and waiting for The Missus to come back.

OTL is off working tomorrow but he has promised to take us out for our morning walk.

We may get a walk with The Missus if he doesn't get home early enough.

We had Doggy Scoff served up today so it is mugging time tonight but poor OTL has only salad which to be honest is not the best tasting grass we have tried!

We'll be glad when he finishes and gets back to some decent nosh!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss May, Miss Wendy, Freddy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo! You was up early in the dark. Good job us woofers are good at sniffing our way around and leave scents to mark the way for next time or you'd all end up off the promenade and in the sea. We've had a dry but quiet day as Dad's now got this Aussie flu...he caught it from Mum but not sure how they got it as they've never been to Aussie land. Anyway, we've had our patrols around the village and woofed hello to all the local woofers. Mum popped to town to get Dad some more Man flu pills and foid supplies to keep him going. Poor OTL having to work on Sunday. Hope you have fun with TM. Love, licks, woifs and sniffs from Izzy and the gang PS. We wrote a long comment yesterday but now we can't find it. The IT gremlins must have eaten it. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well I didn't get up in the dark today, I'll have to tomorrow, but this morning me and my mum had a nicey snoozy lay in, it was bliss. I didn't bump into any of my woofer mates this morning on my walk, I reckon they're staying home in the warm. We did see a little bit of the sun today though, through the clouds of course. It looks very dark and spooky in them photos. I hope they let Holly join in with the game, I reckon she'd be good at scoring goals. Poor OTL, fancy giving a chap wot has to work on a Sunday salad for his dinner, he needs man food. Sorry to hear Izzy's dad has got Aussie flu, hope he's soon better. When my boy gets home from work at 8 this evening, he has a week off, a week to wrestle and cuddle me and help me guard the house. Have a lovely evening, I hope you find something worth mugging, yuk to salad. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this getting up before the sun, rather you than me, I make sure the sun is around before I get up. The wormy men never learn they keep trying to entice those little creatures into their bucket to feed to the fish, maybe the fish like lettuce! Sorry about the Aussie man flu, please send it further north and keep taking the pills. I like the picture of the trees and the footballers add colour to your day, you never know there might be some rising stars there. My day has been busy, Michael dropped a camera battery charger behind my desk ages ago and today decided to pull everything out, my desk, his desk, filing cabinets, oh it was fun and I think that Eric would have had great fun but somehow I don't think we would have seen him again. Also the post man has been with a Waffle Maker so I have bought maple syrup and spray oil, we were too tired after our 8pm dinner so while OTL works we shall have Waffles with Maple Syrup and squirty cream. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete